Zoll AED Plus Semi Automatic
Our best selling, full rescue, semi automatic AED. Simple displays and voice prompts guide the user through exactly what to do if someone goes into cardiac arrest.
- A straight forward, simple defibrillator with clear, step by step instructions
- Prompts the user with text, images and voice
- Can be used easily by anyone - from passers by, minimally trained first aiders and medical professionals
- Adaptive metronome guides the user to the correct rate and depth for accurate chest compressions
- Ensures everything is done in order
- Detects heart rhythm and if needed instructs the rescuer
- If shocks are required, they are delivered rapidly to the casualty and safely to the user
- Can be used on children up to 8 years of age using pedi padz® II electrodes
- The lid, if needed, can be used as a shoulder support to keep the casualty’s airway open
- Great value for money low cost solution.
- Full-rescue AED that provides Real CPR Help® for rate and depth of chest compressions
- One piece, easy to place pre-connected CPR-D•padz® electrodes with a five year shelf life
- Semi-automatic - administers a shock at the press of a button
- While some Biphasic Waveforms can offer equivalent performance with less energy, the ZOLL® Rectilinear Biphasic® Waveform (RBW) featured on our AEDs is the only Biphasic Waveform that has demonstrated clinically superior results as compared to monophasic waveforms for all clinical applications
- The only AED to use inexpensive CR123A photo flash lithium batteries that are readily available from most department, camera and electronic stores.
Suitable for: Public areas, airports, cruise liners, shopping centres and retail outlets. Community first responders
Zoll code: 20100000102011050
After purchase we recommend that you register your defibrillator with your local ambulance service. Registering your defibrillator on the 999 control system can help in the event if somebody is found unwell. The person dialling can be reminded or directed to a nearby defibrillator which may assist in saving someone's life.