Powerheart G3 Elite Fully Automatic Defibrillator
About this product
- Fully automatic defibrillator (AED) for treatment of Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA)
- Suitable for users of all abilities
- Guides users through entire rescue with step-by-step voice and text prompts
- Self-tests daily, weekly and monthly with audible alert if any issues found
- Pre-connected non-polarised pads which can be placed on either side of the patient’s chest for quick placement
Suitable for novices and professionals
The Powerheart® G3 Elite Fully Automatic Defibrillator helps make responding to a Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) emergency easy and intuitive for rescuers at all skill levels.
Fully automatic defibrillator
Users are given assurance to act at each critical step of a rescue. The unit recognises when a shock is needed and delivers what is required without manual input.
Non-polarised, pre-connected adult pads
The Powerheart® G3 Elite comes with pre-connected, interchangeable, non-polarised pads (that can be placed in either position on the body). Clear graphical directions on the packaging show where to place the pads.
RescueCoach™ provides clear, step-by-step instructions in the form of easy to follow, loud voice prompts and backlit text display. Provides CPR instruction including simple coaching and metronome.
RHYTHMx® and STAR® biphasic technology and escalating energy
The defibrillator will analyse the patient’s heart rhythm in seconds and customise the energy level needed depending on analysis of each patient. If more than one shock is necessary, it will increase shock energy to a suitably higher level.
Always ready for use
The unit self-tests the device, pads and battery daily, checking they are not only connected, but fully functional so you know your device is rescue ready in case of emergency. If the unit detects a self- test error, the indicator turns from green to red and alert tones to indicate attention is required.
Defibrillator unit: 7 years
Lithium battery: 4 years, full operational replacement
Defibrillator pads: 2 years
Battery: 4 years
- 1 x Powerheart G3 defibrillator unit
- 1 x IntelliSense™ Defibrillation Pads
- 1 x IntelliSense® Lithium Battery
- 1 x Operator and service manual
- 1 x Quick reference guide