QCPR Little Anne dark skin - single
The Little Anne QCPR training manikin has been recently enhanced to provide more realistic adult CPR training without compromising quality or usability. It is durable and designed for convenience making hands-on practice possible for every student.
- Constructed with realistic anatomical parts that provide life-like and educationally effective CPR training
- A realistic airway construction means that the airway naturally remains obstructed without the use of proper head tilt, chin lift or jaw thrust
- This leads to more realistic training as chest rise will be seen when correct ventilations are made
- The anatomically correct torso and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to conducting adult CPR training
- Realistic oral and nasal passages allow for mouth-to-mouth ventilation
- An inexpensive, easy to transport and lightweight training solution that offers excellent value for money
Contents: Little Anne - dark skin manikin, soft pack which converts into a training mat, two airways, six manikin wipes, user guide and jacket.