Lifepak 1000 Semi Automatic Defibrillator with Basic Graphic Display
For use by those with no life saving experience or with minimal training through to emergency professionals, this defibrillator can be used by the first person on the scene of a cardiac arrest. It is made with exactly the same technology as those used in emergency medical services by hospital workers.
In 3 easy steps the user is guided through what to do. When (and if) shocks are needed, it will instruct the user when to push the button.
- Easy to follow instructions - know exactly what to do at every step
- Built in flexibility allows use by first responders or emergency professionals
- Loud voice prompts and pictures instruct the user at every step
- Large LCD display screen cam be seen from any angle and in bright sunlight
- Quick to use at the scene, QUIK-PAK™ electrodes are pre-connected and easy to open and apply, saving time in an emergency situation
- Highly visible readiness indicator shows that the AED is ready for use - or if it needs attention
- Can be used on children with reduced energy defibrillation electrodes
- High capacity battery provides power for up to 440 shocks or up to 17 hours of monitoring time
- Requires little maintenance and is quick and easy to recharge
- Designed and tested by emergency professionals.
- ADAPTIV™ biphasis technology enhances the chance of defibrillation success
- cprMAX™ technology eliminates the 'hands off' charge time delay in AED mode and maximises hands-on time
- All electrodes are latex-free
- Stores ECG data for wireless transmission
- User friendly, PC-based software allows easy download annotation and review of both ECG and event data.
- 1 x Lifepak 1000 Semi Automatic Defibrillator
- 2 x pairs of Quik-Combo Electrodes with Redi-pak pre-connect system
- 1 x Non Rechargeable Battery
- Carry Case
- Semi automatic
- Manual override: No
- Screen: Yes
- ECG display: Yes
- ECG capability: Can be downloaded with CODESTAT software
- Voice prompts for AED and CPR: Yes
- Battery: LiMn02 non-rechargeable battery replacement kit for Physio-Control Lifepak® 1000 - includes discharger and instruction for safe disposal of battery.
- Pads / electrodes: Edge System electrodes with QUIK-COMBO connector and REDI-PAK preconnect system - pair
- Pads pre-connected: Yes
- Energy selection – adult: 200 - 360 Joules
- Infant/child capability: Yes, using infant / child reduced energy electrode starter kit
- Energy selection - child: 50 - 90 Joules
- Self tests: Yes
- IP rating: IP55
- Drop abuse/tolerance: 1m
- Guarantee: 8 years: