Laerdal Little Anne QCPR 4 Pack in Carry Case light skin
A pack of 4 Little Anne™ CPR training manikins, recently enhanced to provide even more realistic adult CPR training without compromising quality or usability - for every first aid student.
- Lightweight design is easy to transport
- Constructed with realistic anatomical parts that provide life-like and educationally effective CPR training
- Realistic airway construction means the airway naturally remains obstructed without the proper head tilt, chin lift or jaw thrust, meaning training is more realistic as the chest rise will be seen once the correct ventilations are made
- Anatomically correct torso and sternal notch allow the student of first aid to practice identifying all anatomical landmarks relevant to conducting emergency adult CPR training
- Realistic oral and nasal passages to allow for mouth to mouth ventilation
- Practical and durable construction for hands-on practice and long-term use
- Economical disposable airways for quick and easing cleaning
- Faces are removable and reusable
- Can be used with feedback devices.
- 4 Individual Little Anne Manikins
- 4 Individual Training Mats
- 1 Large 4-Pack Carry Case
- 8 Manikin Faces
- 8 Airways
- 24 Manikin Wipes
- User Guide.