Heartsine Samaritan PAD 350P Semi-Automatic Defibrillator
The HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P is designed especially for use in public areas. A sophisticated defibrillator for adult or paediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of real world use as Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is a leading cause of death globally and response time is critical for survival.
The 350P uses HeartSine’s practical Pad-Pak™, which incorporates battery and electrodes in a single-use cartridge means only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use.
The 350P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Pediatric-Pak™ is available (H10037).
- User-friendly interface
- Easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts
- Simple, two-button operation – an ON/OFF button and SHOCK
- Portable and lightweight - easy to carry and transport
- IP56 rating. Extremely durable and well protected against dust and water
- Advanced SCOPE biphasic technology produces low-energy waveform and escalating-shock therapy
- System Status Ready indicator flashes to indicate the unit is operational
- Adult Pad-Pak
- Carry case
- Instruction manual
At a glance:
- Manual override: No
- ECG display: No
- Voice prompts for AED and CPR: Yes
- Battery: Lithium Manganese Dioxide (LiMnO2) - four year
- Energy selection – adult 150-200 joules, child 50 joules (using H10037)
- Eight year warranty
- Dimensions: 20 x 18.4 x 4.8cm
- Self check: Yes
- IP rating: IP56
- Drop abuse/tolerance: 1 metre.