QCPR Baby Anne Dark Skin - Single
The QCPR Baby Anne manikin was developed to provide effective infant CPR training.
Single Pack includes:
- 1 x Little Baby QCPR Dark Skin Training Manikin
- 1 x Airway
- 6 x Manikin wipes
- 1 x Jumpsuit
- 1 x Soft pack carry case
- Educationally effective by offering all the essential features necessary for learning infant CPR
- Realistic, durable and affordable infant training manikin with QCPR technology
- Utilises gamified learning and objective feedback to improve training quality and learner engagement
- All essential features for learning infant CPR life saving skills
- Feedback on incorrect hand positioning
- Practice correct compressions, ventilations and foreign body removal so that students can learn to act with confidence.
- Realistic infant anatomy, the 3-month-old Little Baby QCPR includes features like:
- Head-tilt with open/locked airway
- Feedback on hand positioning with built-in sensors and QCPR app to instantly adjust learner’s performance
- Visible chest-rise on ventilations
- Anatomically correct construction with correct landmarks, nipples and breast tip as well as the ability to see and feel the baby’s ribs
- Realistic limb movement and length and weight
- Learners can practice to see what it takes to remove airway obstructions in infants.
QCPR measurement and feedback technology enables:
Real-time feedback on compressions and ventilations
Post-training debrief, including overall scores and tips for improvement
Details on compression release, depth and rate, ventilation volume, and number of compressions, ventilations and cycles
Instructors and trainees to more effectively monitor and review CPR performance, increasing the efficiency and value of training time
Instructors can monitor up to six learners at the same time, allowing them to assess performance results of multiple individuals in real-time and provide a team debrief while also focusing on individual performances.
Feedback is available by downloading the free QCPR Instructor app available from Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
With the app, the instructor gets a performance overview of up to six manikins, at the same time. Using their own observations and the objective feedback from the app, the instructor can quickly and effectively coach the learners to improve.